- 296 - Increasing Productivity -- Answering Your Questions Lisa Woodruff 18:33
As I tell you all the time, getting organized has 3 steps – decluttering, organizing, and increasing productivity. Today on the Podcast, I deep dive into productivity. If you don’t move forward into organization and productivity, you can end up stuck on decluttering and get rid of too much.
Today, I answer your questions about productivity including:
- How do I maintain an organized home?
- How do I maintain an organized closet?
- How do I keep up with daily tasks?
- How do I keep my car cleaned out and ready to go?
- How do I keep the kitchen clean during the week?
- How do I keep up with home maintenance tasks?
Increasing organization and productivity give you more time. Time to follow your dreams and try new things! What do you want to have time for in your life?
If you have been around here for more than a few days, you know I love teaching you how to be more productive! Thank you for submitting your questions. Keep making progress!
If you are ready to share your story of success with Organize 365, you can apply here to be my special podcast guest.