- 295 - Organizing - Answering Your Questions Lisa Woodruff 25:17
As I tell you all the time, getting organized has 3 steps – decluttering, organizing, and increasing productivity. Today on the Podcast, I deep dive into organizing. Sometimes, people get stuck in decluttering mode and get rid of too much instead of Moving forward in the cycle. Organizing is matching like with like and then ensuring everything has a home. Today, I answer your questions about organizing including:
- How do I get organized when I don’t have enough space to sort, group, and categorize my stuff?
- How do I get organized if I don’t have a traditional storage area like an attic, garage, or basement?
- If I am in the 100 Day Home Organization Program, and I am “falling behind” (PS – there is NO falling behind when you are getting organized!), how do I know if I should keep working in an area or move along?
- How do I handle items if I’m on the fence about keeping vs discarding?
- How do I make sure I get the most important areas of my home organized efficiently?
If you have been around here for more than a few days, you know I love teaching you how to get your home and paper organized! Thank you for submitting your questions. Keep making progress!
If you are ready to share your story of success with Organize 365, you can apply here to be my special podcast guest.