- Creating A Care Contingency Plan with Stephanie Erickson willGather 30:33
The burnout rate for caregivers is alarmingly high. Stress plays a large role in affecting our health and our ability to properly care for our loved ones.
How do we create an effective contingency plan should we or our loved one’s Caregiver fall ill or are unable to provide care?
Stephanie Erickson, author of Plan for Aging Well, was born and raised in California. She has a Master’s Degree in Social Work, is a Certified Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment Specialist (CADTS) and is licensed in both Quebec and California.
Stephanie Erickson walks us through creating a care contingency plan:
- How can creating a plan give families peace of mind?
- What are signs we should pay attention to in regards to our health and burnout?
- As we look at the increasing burnout families are facing and possibly needing to respond quickly in crisis-how do we build a collaborative team from the beginning of the aging journey with our loved one to set us up for success?
- For families that are overwhelmed, what is the advice you would give them on where to start first?
You can learn more about Stephanie at www.stephanieerickson.ca or find her on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
We are not medical professionals and are not providing any medical advice. If you have any medical questions, we recommend that you talk with a medical professional of your choice. willGather has taken care in selecting its speakers but the opinions of our speakers are theirs alone. Thank you for your continued interest in our podcasts.
Please subscribe for updates, rate & review! We love hearing from you and by reviewing our podcast it helps others find us!
For more information about our guests, podcast & sponsorship opportunities, visit www.willgatherpodcast.com
Nicole Will is our host and founder of willGather, LLC.
Available wherever you find your podcasts!