- Rob Thompson: The Power of Positive Culture Jennifer A. Garrett 42:33
In this podcast episode, Rob Thompson and Jennifer discuss the characteristics that make organizations thrive, emphasizing the importance of leadership, camaraderie, and a positive work environment. Listen in as they highlight the success of the Walt Disney Company in creating a culture of service and inclusivity. Rob shares his experiences working with troubled youth and how it led him to a career in youth development programs. They also discuss the value of networking and the creation of The 5 Percent Club, a community for former student athletes in the startup space.
Rob Thompson spent 35+ years building grassroots sports, media, and family entertainment properties/brands globally for the NFL, Walt Disney Company, Arena Football League, North American Sports Group, and more. He also has founded multiple start-up organizations and currently is leads Athletic and Economic Development at U of New Haven and he is the Executive Director of The 5 Percent Club, a private business community of current and former college athletes.
You can connect with Rob in the following ways:
Let’s move the ball, make things happen, and dominate our game!
- Get Your Signed Copies of Move the Ball & Dominate the Game: http://dominateandmove.com
- Learn more about how I can help you: http://www.getinsidethehuddle.com
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/movetheball
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/movetheball/
- Follow me on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@movetheballpodcast
- Get your Move the Ball Merch: https://www.wemovetheball.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.