- Greg Bell: The “Never Quit” Attitude and Competitive Edge Jennifer A. Garrett 41:45
On today’s episode Greg Bell shares how his experiences as a rookie in the NFL inspired him to mentor and support athletes of tomorrow. Listen in as Jennifer and Greg discuss the importance of staying adaptable in business and life, leaning into divine opportunities, and how Greg planned for a life of entrepreneurship while still in college.
About Greg Bell:
Greg Bell is a retired NFL running back who was drafted in the first round of the 1984 NFL Draft by the Buffalo Bills. Greg played college football at Notre Dame and during his NFL career, he played for the Bills, the Los Angeles Rams, and the Los Angeles Raiders. Greg is the founder of Athletes for Life, an organization focused on making a positive impact on the next generation of athletes.
Follow Greg on Instagram: @athletesforlifefoundation
Visit the Athletes for Life Website: https://www.athletesforlife.org/
Want to find your own way to Move the Ball toward your goals?
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/movetheball/
- Buy the Move the Ball book: https://amz.run/5JR6
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/movetheball/
- Get your Move the Ball Merch: https://www.wemovetheball.com
- Check out my website: http://www.getinsidethehuddle.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.