- Elijah Molden: Sharpening Your Skills in the Off-Season Jennifer A. Garrett 24:47
Today Elijah Molden shares how he navigated post-pandemic football and focused on making connections that were difficult when not face-to-face. During our conversation, Elijah shares how he gains experience in various roles on the field and creates a foundation for NFL success. He also shares how he navigates his career while learning from his father and why he’s learned that “sometimes the best advice is no advice at all.”
About Elijah Molden:
Elijah Molden is an NFL cornerback who currently plays for the Tennessee Titans. During his college career, Elijah played four seasons at the University of Washington and was drafted in the 3rd round (100th overall) by the Titans in the 2021 NFL Draft. While in college, Elijah won many awards and recognitions including the Guy Flaherty Most Inspirational Award, and was also named UW’s Defensive MVP at the team’s post-season award banquet his senior year.
Follow Elijah on Instagram: @elijahmolden24
Follow Elijah on Twitter: @ElijahMolden24
Want to find your own way to Move the Ball toward your goals?
- Sign up for my FREE 5-Day Virtual Networking Bootcamp and create a game plan for growing your network: https://bit.ly/vntrainingcamp
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/movetheball/
- Buy the Move the Ball book: https://amz.run/5JR6
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/movetheball/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.