- Eddie Gill: Being Successful Beyond the Hardwood Jennifer A. Garrett 39:42
In this episode, Eddie Gill shares the lessons he’s learned as a professional athlete and businessman when navigating his journey to success. Listen in as Jennifer and Eddie discuss the importance of dedicating time to evolving your competencies, nurturing relationships, and how to face adversity in a way that keeps Moving the ball forward. Eddie also shares how he commits to a routine of nurturing himself and his skills to stay successful over the long-term.
Eddie Gill is a retired NBA player who spent 12 years playing professional basketball, playing in the NBA, the NBA Development League, minor leagues, and overseas. During his 7-year NBA career, Eddie played for the New Jersey Nets, Memphis Grizzlies, Portland Trailblazers, Indiana Pacers, Seattle SuperSonics, and the Milwaukee Bucks. Eddie was also an All-Star selection in the CBA and the NBA Development League. He also won an NBA D-League Championship in 2009 with the Colorado 14ers and the Belgian Cup in 2010 with the BC Oostende. Eddie currently is a Financial Advisor for Wise Financial – Northwestern Mutual and he also serves as an analyst for the Indiana Pacers. Eddie also won a regional Emmy award for his analyst work on Pacers Live Pregame.
Connect with Eddie:
Let’s move the ball, make things happen, and dominate our game!
- Get Your Signed Copies of Move the Ball & Dominate the Game: http://dominateandmove.com
- Get the Newsletter (and LinkedIn Checklist): http://www.thenextfirstdown.com
- Learn more about how I can help you: http://www.getinsidethehuddle.com
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/movetheball
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/movetheball/
- Follow me on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@movetheballpodcast
- Get your Move the Ball Merch: https://www.wemovetheball.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.