- Clifford Taylor IV: From College Walk-On to Social Influencer Jennifer A. Garrett 45:01
On today’s episode Clifford Taylor IV shares his journey from observing game play to becoming a college walk-on for the University of Florida and how his ability to find new opportunities helped him build a successful social media platform. Listen in as Clifford and I discuss having the mindset to look for new opportunities, taking your shot, and finding success in unexpected ways. Clifford also shares how he built his audience of 30,000 followers on Tik Tok and the importance of establishing your brand personality.
About Clifford Taylor IV:
Clifford Taylor IV is a social media personality and content creator who was a walk-on with the University of Florida football team. He embraced his role as a Gators walk-on and started creating videos and content which led to him growing his TikTok presence to 300k+ followers and 12M+ likes on his content. Across all of Clifford’s social media accounts he has over 650k followers and is always influencing and impacting people in a positive way. Clifford was also a member of the Rams’ social media and design team when the Rams won Super Bowl LVI.
Follow Clifford on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cliffordtayloriv
Follow Clifford on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@clifford?lang=en
Follow Clifford on Twitter: https://twitter.com/clifftayloriv
Follow Clifford on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/ctaylor50?share_id=MzE5MjE1&locale=en_US
Want to find your own way to Move the Ball toward your goals?
- Sign up for my FREE 5-Day Virtual Networking Bootcamp and create a game plan for growing your network: https://bit.ly/vntrainingcamp
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/movetheball/
- Buy the Move the Ball book: https://amz.run/5JR6
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/movetheball/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.