- Champ Kelly: How to Authentically Move the Ball Jennifer A. Garrett 41:01
In today’s episode Champ Kelly shares the foundational lessons he’s learned as a coach and athlete when finding your own path to success. Listen in as Jennifer and Champ discuss the importance of staying true to yourself, trusting your own answers, and prioritizing what’s important.
Anthony “Champ” Kelly is currently the Assistant General Manager for the Las Vegas Raiders. Previously, Champ was with the front office for the Chicago Bear for seven seasons, most recently serving as Chicago’s Assistant Director of Player Personnel (from 2017-2021). Prior to joining the Bears, Champ spent eight seasons with the Denver Broncos (from 2007-2014), including the final five as the Assistant Director of Pro Personnel. During the five seasons Champ was in this role, the Broncos won four AFC West Division titles. Champ and his family are very active in the community and they founded a non-profit corporation, called Heart Power, which has hosted many youth programs to serve and make an impact.
Connect with Champ Kelly:
Heart Power Website: https://heartpowerinc.org/
Heart Power Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeartPowerInc1/
Heart Power Instagram: @heartpowerinc
Las Vegas Raiders: https://www.raiders.com/
Let’s move the ball, make things happen, and dominate our game!
- Get Your Signed Copies of Move the Ball & Dominate the Game: http://dominateandmove.com
- Learn more about how I can help you: http://www.getinsidethehuddle.com
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/movetheball
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/movetheball/
- Follow me on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@movetheballpodcast
- Get your Move the Ball Merch: https://www.wemovetheball.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.