- Adrian Peterson: The Secrets of Staying Competitive in the NFL Jennifer A. Garrett 29:03
On today’s episode Adrian Peterson discusses how he learned to stay competitive while collaborating as a part of an NFL team. Listen in as Jennifer and Adrian discuss coming together for common goals, how to stay adaptable in times of uncertainty, how to stand out when seeking an opportunity, and how being able to listen and watch before acting put him in a better position to make decisions and mentor others.
About Adrian Peterson:
Adrian Peterson is a retired NFL running back who was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the 6th round of the 2002 NFL Draft. He played for the Bears for 8 seasons and then went on to play a season with the Virginia Destroyers of the UFL. Prior to his professional football career, Adrian played college football at Georgia Southern University, where he set numerous school, conference, and NCAA Division 1-AA records, as well as winning two 1-AA National Championships and receiving the Walter Payton Award for the most outstanding player in 1-AA football.
Follow Adrian on Instagram: @apgsu3
Follow Adrian on Twitter: @apgsu3
Visit Adrian’s Website: http://www.adrianpeterson3.com/
Want to find your own way to Move the Ball toward your goals?
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/movetheball/
- Buy the Move the Ball book: https://amz.run/5JR6
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/movetheball/
- Get your Move the Ball Merch: https://www.wemovetheball.com
- Check out my website: http://www.getinsidethehuddle.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.