- Breakproof with Jenn Drummond, Episode #159 Larry Sprung, Mitlin Financial, Jenn Drummond 32:36
Jenn Drummond is a Mom of 7, a successful business owner, and a World Record holder. As the first woman to climb the second highest summits on each of the 7 continents, she now spends her time inspiring others to create a thriving business and lasting legacy of their own.
Jenn Drummond achieved business success as the founder and CEO of a thriving financial services company. Her move to Park City, Utah, with her kids fed her family’s passion for everything outdoors, from hiking and biking to skiing and mountain climbing.
But on a snowy evening in 2018, Jenn’s life was knocked off its tracks. She was in a horrific car accident that brought her inches from death. In the aftermath of that brush with death, it became crystal clear to Jenn that while she can’t control when she dies, she can control how she lives.
She now spends her time inspiring others to live a life of significance. Her book “BreakProof: 7 Strategies to Build Resilience and Achieve Your Life Goals,” shares her story and strategies for success.
Listen in for some great takeaways about how becoming crystal clear about what you want in life can help you refocus, find success, achieve joy, and be breakproof.
You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in…
- Learning who Jenn Drummond is [3:12]
- Seven Children, Seven Continents, Seven Summits [5:37]
- What “second-highest summit” means [11:56]
- The location(s) that touched Jenn the most [12:54]
- How the expeditions worked during Covid [15:26]
- Why Jenn wrote her book, “Breakproof” [16:23]
- How scaling new heights took Jenn to new heights [18:03]
- How Jenn determined when to end a climb attempt [19:15]
- Why Jenn’s kids gave her red and white gummy bears [22:38]
- Asking Jenn, “What is your Everest?” [24:23]
- What Jenn did today that put her in the mindset for success [28:56]
Resources & People Mentioned
- BreakProof: 7 Strategies to Build Resilience and Achieve Your Life Goals
- The “Seek Your Summit” podcast
Connect with Jenn Drummond
Connect With Mitlin Financial
- podcast*at*mitlinfinancial(dot)com – email us with your suggestions for topics or guests
- If you would like to learn more schedule a call: https://mitlin.us/FitCall
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Subscribe on Youtube
- Follow on Linkedin
- Follow on Facebook
Guests on the Mitlin Money Mindset Show are not affiliated with CWM, LLC, and opinions expressed herein may not be representative of CWM, LLC. CWM, LLC is not responsible for the guest’s content linked on this site.