- 56 — Difficult Conversations Every Parent Should Have with Their Kids featuring Dr. Robyn Silverman Amy Morin 46:40
It’s tough to talk to kids about things like sex, drugs, money, death, friends, and social media. It feels awkward and we often don’t know what to say.
Fortunately, Dr. Robyn Silverman knows how to talk to kids about anything. Some of the things she talks about today are:
- The important conversations most parents ignore
- The crucial conversations you should start having today
- How to help kids make better choices and reduce risky behavior
- What to do when you feel awkward or don’t know what to say
- The exact scripts you can use to talk to kids
Links & Resources
Buy a copy of How to Talk to Kids About Anything
Visit Dr. Robyn’s website — parenting.drrobynsilverman.com
Follow Dr. Robyn on Instagram — @DrRobynSilverman
Connect with the Show
Buy Amy’s books on mental strength
Connect with Amy on Instagram — @AmyMorinAuthor
Email the show — Podcast@AmyMorinLCSW.com
Get your electrolytes in balance with LMNT. Go to DrinkLMNT.com/stronger, and get a free sample pack with any purchase.
If you are committed to creating wealth, health, happiness, and massive impact in all areas of your life, listen to The Kelly Roach show — link.chtbl.com/thekellyroachshow.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices