- The SECURE ACT, Do You Know How it Affected You? Kim Hegwood 17:37
Planning for your Retirement is something you should not take lightly. Today Kim Hegwood visits with T. Mark Rush, CPA about the Secure Act and how it could affect you are those you will one day leave behind.
A few of the questions Kim will be asking include:
- Have you reconsidered your beneficiary designations on your Retirement plans lately?
- Do you know how the SECURE ACT will affect the heirs of your IRA?
- Did you take an RMD in 2020?
- Are you required to take an RMD in 2021?
- Do you know what age you are now required to begin RMD’s?
- How do I reduce the taxes I have to pay on my IRA distributions?
Mark is a Partner with HL&B and leads various teams providing all aspects of public accounting services to clients, including audit, tax, and financial services. Mark is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a BS degree from the University of Houston–Clear Lake.
Mark is no stranger to public accounting, having served clients for the past 39 years, 31 years as a founding partner of a Clear Lake area firm. Passionate about serving his firm and their clients, Mark provides personalized services based upon his desire to see their clients and employees succeed in business and life. Mark has three awesome grandchildren, with one on the way, who remind him of what is important. In his spare time, he rides herd on his four-legged friends Duke and Lucille. He tries to be a golfer and on occasion succeeds.
You can reach T. Mark Rush @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-617-0274
Contact Kim Hegwood- Elder Law Attorney
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HegwoodLaw