- Post Pandemic Senior Care Kim Hegwood 24:39
The past year has been challenging for families and seniors. Today Kim will be discussing Post- Pandemic Senior Care. She will be joined by Ryan McEniff host of the Podcasts “The Caregiver’s Toolbox” and the NAIPC’s podcast “Conversations with Tara and Ryan”.
What does it look like now? How has it changed?
A few of the topics Kim and Ryan will be discussing are:
1. The cost of senior care increasing causing a gap in those who need care and those who can or cannot afford it.
2. How tech might be involved in-home care.
3. Nursing homes are closing and that is not good.
4. Why in-home care is the future of senior care.
5. Involvement in the National Aging in Place Council
Ryan McEniff is the owner of Minute Women Home Care, a family-owned company since 1969, supporting seniors and the families in the greater Boston area. Ryan is also on the board of directors for the National Aging In Place Council and is the local chapter president. He is also the host of the podcasts The Caregiver’s Toolbox and the NAIPC’s podcast Conversations with Tara and Ryan.
Connect with Ryan
LinkedIn: Ryan McEniff
Contact Kim Hegwood- Elder Law Attorney
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HegwoodLaw