- Hospitalized, Now What? Kim Hegwood 29:06
Knowing how to properly advocate for someone in the hospital is important, especially if they have dementia. Andrea Zaite, Geriatric Care Manager joins Kim Hegwood today to talk about what happens when you or a loved one is hospitalized.
Hospitalized, Now What?
1. What can you do prior to ever being hospitalized?
2. Why is it important to have a list of people who can help you?
3. How can a Care manager help someone manage all of the different doctors?
4. How can you advocate for yourself or your loved one?
5. Be patient and kind to your nurses- why it matters
6. What happens when you are discharged from the hospital? Going home? Or somewhere else?
How to connect with Andrea Zaite
Phone: (281) 910-0930
Facebook: A to Z Geriatric Care
LinkedIn: Andrea Zaite Geriatric Care Manager and Consultant
Contact Kim Hegwood- Elder Law Attorney
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HegwoodLaw