- How running for a good cause can benefit you and others with Dino Verrelli REPLAY Dino Verrelli 36:14
#106 – Founder of Project Purple and runner, Dino Verrelli, talks about how running positively impacted his life, how he developed fundraisers that incorporate running to help pancreatic cancer patients worldwide, and how you can benefit by supporting a good cause.
- How does Project Purple help families of those battling pancreatic cancer and fund research
- How can running be a positive outlet and therapeutic experience
- How can anyone experience the same thrill of running a marathon as elite athletes
Dino Verrelli is the founder of Project Purple, which is an impact-driven organization with a vision of a world without pancreatic cancer. Dino's father, Giovanni, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2008 and lost his battle in 2011. Dino promised his father before he passed that he will never give up on defeating pancreatic cancer! Dino is a runner, CrossFitter, and all things pancreatic cancer.
Follow Dino & Project Purple:
- Instagram – @projectpurple
- Instagram – @dinoprojectpurple
- Facebook – @projectpurple
- Website – www.projectpurple.org
- Inspire to Run on Instagram – @inspiretorunpodcast
- Free Guide – Kickstart your Fitness in 5 Steps
- 8 Week Fitness Coaching Program with Underdog Fitness
- Sign-up using code INSPIRE10 for 10% off
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“Inspire to Run Podcast is truly inspiring!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the healthy life that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Join the Inspire to Run community:
- Website – Inspire to Run
- Facebook – @InspiretoRun
- Instagram – @InspiretoRunPodcast
- Strava – @InspiretoRun
For more information, visit Inspire to Run.
Join the community and click the subscribe button!
The month of November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness month. Join the fight with me for a world without pancreatic cancer through running. Visit projectpurple.org/events to find out how. If a 5k or 1-miler is a better fit for you, check out their virtual Turkey Trot at projectpurple.org/turkeytrot.