- How running can help support you on your healing journey with Lynce Espinoza Richard Conner 34:10
#080 – Are you tired of being told to just toughen up or get over it when facing adversity? These ineffective approaches leave you feeling helpless and alone in your struggles. Breast cancer survivor Lynce Espinoza's dedication to running changes her life as she navigates divorce, pandemic, and heartbreak, leading her to embrace the little things and become an inspiration to a robust community of runners.
Join us in this episode to discover the power of running, self-discipline, and Resilience in overcoming adversity and transforming your life. Say goodbye to the pain of feeling stuck and hello to the freedom of a new approach to personal growth and development.
- Unlock the potential of running as a tool for managing emotional stress and increasing emotional Resilience
- Turn life's challenges into opportunities for growth by focusing on a passion or activity that builds Resilience
- Realize the power of self-discipline and self-love in achieving sustainable and impactful lifestyle changes
- Delve into the relationship between mental health and physical fitness, tapping into exercise as a remedy for anxiety and depression
Lynce was living the life she had always envisioned for herself. Married, a mom, a career she loved and healthy, life was “perfect”.
Little did Lynce know life had much more in store for her. 2017 was the beginning of a series of life events that would forever change her view on life. It also would force her to find peace, comfort and healing in the thing she least expected, running.
When Lynce started running she was enduring probably the hardest time in her life emotionally. Running saved her, it forced her to be comfortable with the uncomfortable not only physically but mentally and emotionally.
- Instagram – @lynceslife
- Inspire to Run on Instagram – @inspiretorunpodcast
- Free Guide – Kickstart your Fitness in 5 Steps
- 8 Week Fitness Coaching Program with Underdog Fitness
- Sign-up using code INSPIRE10 for 10% off
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“Inspire to Run Podcast is truly inspiring!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the healthy life that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Join the Inspire to Run community:
- Website – Inspire to Run
- Facebook – @InspiretoRun
- Instagram – @InspiretoRunPodcast
- Strava – @InspiretoRun
For more information, visit Inspire to Run
Help us continue making great content for listeners everywhere by clicking here to support the show!