- Fellow travelers at Glacier National Park 54:54
Glacier National Park! It is breathtaking. There is crystal blue waters, and peaks made even more fantastic because of the erosion caused by the glaciers and the runoff. There are mountain goats and big horn sheep. And there are 25 glaciers left. There were arond 140 when the park was established in 1910.
On my trip with Road Scholar to Glacier National Park, I wanted to interview some of the guests, to learn their stories, to hear about how these people, ages 60’s – 80’s are staying engaged and living their lives.
This show is a series of interviews with some of these people and with the group leader. Each one is different and each one is interesting and interested in what life offers.
I hope you enjoy the show.
1. Whatever your passions are, go for it.
2. Be a lifelong learner
3. Be open to new experiences
4. Visit our National Parks
Thanks so much for listening.
You can email me with questions or comments at email@example.com
– Wendy Green is a Certified Life Coach, working with people going through the sometimes uncomfortable life transition from full-time work to “what’s next.” Find out more about Wendy’s 6-week “What’s Next Transition” Coaching workshop
– Check out some of the Road Scholar trips at www.roadscholar.org/heyboomer