- This week we discuss the connection between COVID, CANCER, and ALZHEIMER’S. Meet Gerald Commissiong, CEO, of Todos Medical BizTalkRadio 41:27
Meet Gerald Commissiong, CEO, of Todos Medical, a diagnostic and therapeutic development company working in prescription and over-the-counter drugs to strengthen the immune system.
· The surprising connection between cancer and Covid
· How Covid can trigger Alzheimer’s
· The treatment of long COVID
· Diagnostic advances in Cancer and Alzheimer’s
· Why Alzheimer’s occurs in the brain and how that can be connected to the immune system
Gerald answers the question of why we should seek an early diagnosis of a disease, like Alzheimer’s that yet has no cure.
Gerald Commissiong serves as Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of Todos Medical. He has over ten years of experience in therapeutic and diagnostic development, including all aspects of product licensing, research collaborations, and go-to-market strategies. He is the former CEO and co-founder of Amarantus Bioscience, a company that developed LymPro, an Alzheimer’s diagnostic currently being advanced by Todos Medical.
Mr. Commissiong has raised over $70 million in research capital to forward numerous scientific development programs, including those currently underway at Todos. He is a former professional football player for the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League who received a Bachelor of Science degree in Management Science and Engineering with a focus in Financial Decisions from Stanford University.