- Should you make changes to your money due to global events? | 70% of people want this for their Retirement plans but aren’t getting it | Scary financial villains for Halloween | Is part of your portfolio experiencing another 2008? | If you have an old annuity, can you trade up? Greg Aler 58:30
- How much do wars and other global events affect our stock market?
- 70% of Americans would leave their financial advisor if they don’t provide tax planning.
- Is your Retirement plan a horror movie waiting to happen?
- 2008 saw the market go down by over 50%. Many of us are holding positions doing the same thing.
- Can you trade up to take advantage of these high interest rates?
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.