- The Art of Aging Gracefully: Posture, Walking, and Digestion Myra Lewin at Hale Pule Ayurveda and Yoga 22:30
Discover the profound impact that proper posture has on your overall well-being. From its effects on digestion to its role in graceful aging, you'll gain insights into how something as simple as the way you carry yourself can be the key to vitality.
Join Myra Lewin, founder and director of Hale Pule Ayurveda and Yoga, and Hale Pule’s Partnerships Coordinator, Claudia Nethery, as they explore ageless alignment, the relationship between posture, walking, digestion, and aging.
During this episode Myra and Claudia explore:
- The profound impact that proper posture has on your overall well-being.
- Digestions role in graceful aging.
- How the way you carry yourself can be the key to vitality.
- The true essence of beauty and aging gracefully lies in how it feels to inhabit our own bodies.
- The emotional and physical transformations that come with age.
Tune in to embark on a journey of self discovery, rejuvenation, and learn the secrets to aging with grace. It's time to unlock the potential within your posture, walking, and digestion, and take control of your own timeless transformation.
Learn Hale Pule’s tridoshic approach to creating nourishing meals, join Simple Ayurvedic Cooking with Hale Pule. The recipes are easy, delicious, and will leave you feeling energized.
Thanks for tuning in to the Everyday Ayurveda and Yoga at Hale Pule podcast. If this series inspires you to live a more holistic and balanced lifestyle, check out Hale Pule’s 4-week Agni Therapy program – a reset for your digestion and your life! It includes Ayurveda and Yoga practices, on-on-one consultation, energy work, a private support group, and a library of Q&As with Myra to support your healing process. Learn more here.