- Freedom in Work | How to Have a Sattvic Relationship With Work Myra Lewin 15:16
Welcome to the Everyday Ayurveda & Yoga Freedom Series with Myra Lewin.
We are dedicating 2022 to talking about freedom in all aspects of life; in relation to ourselves, others, and to society as a whole.
This episode is about experiencing freedom in work.
What’s your relationship with work? Does it make you feel inspired? Burdened? Tethered? Indifferent?
Are you looking for freedom from it? Or freedom to do something different? Or do you feel free in your work already?
Listen in as Myra explores:
- How to transform our attitude around work by practicing the Yamas and Niyamas
- How dharma, one of the 4 purusharthas (goals of life), relates to our understanding of work.
- Why we tend to cultivate our analytical mind while ignoring our heart’s desire.
- How to feel grounded and peaceful in whatever work activity you choose.
Learn Hale Pule’s tridoshic approach to creating nourishing meals, join Simple Ayurvedic Cooking with Hale Pule. The recipes are easy, delicious, and will leave you feeling energized.
Thanks for tuning in to the Everyday Ayurveda and Yoga at Hale Pule podcast. If this series inspires you to live a more holistic and balanced lifestyle, check out Hale Pule’s 4-week Agni Therapy program – a reset for your digestion and your life! It includes Ayurveda and Yoga practices, energy work, a private support group, and a library of live Q&As with Myra to support your healing process. Learn more here.
Learn Hale Pule’s tridoshic approach to creating nourishing meals and join Simple Ayurvedic Cooking with Hale Pule. The recipes are simple, and delicious, and will leave you feeling energized.
You can also connect with Myra and the Hale Pule team over at the refreshing Spark your Intuition meditation series, and on Instagram and Facebook.