- S2.E3. Case from Hell: Our Dream Team Attorney is On Fire Diane Dierks & Rick Voyles 46:13
Attorney Todd Orston joins Diane and Rick to break down what it means to zealously advocate for a client, and how Sarah’s attorney has missed the mark.
Want your friends to listen? Send them to www.CPDilemmas.com/hell3
To view the Case from Hell timeline details and notes, follow this LINK.
We’ve created a special Facebook DISCUSSION GROUP to talk about this case since there will be SO much to unpack and analyze! Co-parents AND professionals are welcome.
Join Diane & Rick LIVE on Monday, November 14th at 6:30 to talk about this case via Zoom. All you have to do is become a Patreon VIP to gain free access.
For more info, in-depth information about our show, and a cool merchandise store for co-parents, visit our web site at https://www.CPDilemmas.com/store/
The print-version of theI Am Non-Impossible journal is NOW AVAILABLE on Amazon for a limited-time price of only $9.95 (Kindle version is $2.99). This is a great holiday gift for those in your life who are seeking co-parenting peace. ORDER YOURS NOW!
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our monthly podcast email to get a sneak peak into upcoming topics!
Our podcast exists because of the support of listeners like you. Here are ways you can offer your continued support:
- SOBERLINK is an ongoing sponsor of Co-Parent Dilemmas. If you are concerned about substance abuse issues with your co-parent, Soberlink can help. Follow this LINK to get a $50 discount on Soberlink products.
- To get a special discount on therapy through BetterHelp, visit www.BetterHelp.com/Dilemma
- Shop for cool NON-Impossible merchandise and purchase something fun! Producing a podcast takes hours of work, so support from our listeners makes us able to keep providing valuable content.
- Think you might want to start a podcast? Buzzsprout is the best host for all your podcasting needs