- S2.E2. Case from Hell: Dream Team GAL Discussion Diane Dierks & Rick Voyles 42:35
Diane and Rick discuss the case with Guardian ad litem, Debra Hale. she talks about the role of the GAL, misconceptions about their jobs, and how a GAL in this case could have made a huge difference for the children.
Want your friends to listen? Send them to www.CPDilemmas.com/hell
To view the Case from Hell timeline details and notes, follow this LINK.
We’ve created a special Facebook DISCUSSION GROUP to talk about this case since there will be SO much to unpack and analyze! Co-parents AND professionals are welcome.
Join Diane & Rick LIVE on Monday, November 14th at 6:30 to talk about this case via Zoom. All you have to do is become a Patreon VIP to gain free access.
For more info, in-depth information about our show, and a cool merchandise store for co-parents, visit our web site at https://www.CPDilemmas.com.
The print-version of the I Am Non-Impossible journal is available November 8th on Amazon for a limited-time price of only $9.95 (Kindle version is $2.99). This is a great holiday gift for those in your life who are seeking co-parenting peace. ORDER YOURS NOW!
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our monthly podcast email to get a sneak peak into upcoming topics!
Have a co-parent dilemma? Email 1234Dilemma@gmail.com or access us on our NON-Impossibles Facebook group.
Our podcast exists because of the support of listeners like you. Here are ways you can offer your continued support:
- SOBERLINK is an ongoing sponsor of Co-Parent Dilemmas. If you are concerned about substance abuse issues with your co-parent, Soberlink can help. Follow this LINK to get a $50 discount on Soberlink products.
- To get a special discount on therapy through BetterHelp, visit www.BetterHelp.com/Dilemma
- Shop for cool NON-Impossible merchandise and purchase something fun! Producing a podcast takes hours of work, so support from our listeners makes us able to keep providing valuable content.
- Think you might want to start a podcast? Buzzsprout is the best host for all your podcasting needs.