- Co-creating Peace Episode #104 – “Secrets to Sustainable Relationships Part 1: The Benefits of Boundaries” Kathleen Oweegon 30:11
Nancy Pickard, a Master Integrative Life Coach, joins me to talk about the importance of setting healthy boundaries to help us to have relationships that are sustainable.
I hope you will enjoy “Secrets to Sustainable Relationships Part 1: The Benefits of Boundaries”, Episode #104 of Co-creating Peace, a series about conscious communication and conflict transformation.
Highlights of our conversation include:
- The benefit of boundaries in all types of relationships
- The importance of teaching boundaries to children
- Ways to articulate your boundaries
- How to reinforce cooperation with your boundaries
Splitting her time between Aspen, Colorado and Marin, California, Nancy is a certified Master Integrative Life Coach with a myriad of Coaching certifications specializing in shadow work: Setting Healthy Boundaries, Healing your Heart, Bigger, Better, Braver, Parenting, Reinvention and Worthy to name many of them.
She is the author of the international best-selling book, Bigger Better Braver: Conquer your fears, Embrace your courage, Transform your life. She offers a digital course and an online- zoom group Coaching course featuring her book. Coaching others to step out of fear and into bigger versions of themselves is her passion.
Contact Nancy at: Nancy@NancyPickardLifeCoach.com and visit her website NancyPickardLifeCoach.com
To hear more concepts and tools for working with boundaries from previous Co-creating Peace guests, listen to Episodes #20, #76, & #77. For additional ideas on how to prepare for an important conversation, listen to Episode #2 on Conscious Communication, Episode #10 on I-Messages, and Episode #4 on needs-based negotiation.
Join us next week for “Secrets to Sustainable Relationships Part 2 – Living Relationally”, when Nancy and I will continue our conversation, weaving in the value of living relationally as part of relationship sustainability.
Please support Co-creating Peace:
- Subscribe to Co-creating Peace on your favorite podcast provider
- Send me your ideas for topics & guests or be a guest to talk about your communication or conflict resolution challenges & receive free communication Coaching.
- Share on social media & tell the world about Co-creating Peace!
- Become a patron at www.patreon.com/CocreatingPeace
Contact Kathleen Oweegon at: email@example.com to share your ideas and feedback for this show. You can receive a free 30-minute communication Coaching session by being a guest on Co-creating Peace to talk about your communication challenges and receive Kathleen's suggestions on the air. Visit BridgesofPeace.com to learn more about Kathleen and her work.