- Getting Indecent with Kiki Andersen Jeff Dwoskin 35:53
Discover the hilarious journey of Kiki Andersen, a dazzling comedian who left her Emmy-winning journalism career in Baltimore to follow her dream of making people laugh in the heart of LA’s comedy scene. Join us as we delve into her podcast, “Indecent with Kiki Andersen,” where she fearlessly explores today’s societal taboos and challenges the boundaries set by society. Laugh, learn, and be inspired by Kiki’s determination to conquer the world of comedy. My guest, Kiki Andersen, and I discuss:
- Kiki’s podcast, “Indecent with Kiki Andersen,” focused on exploring today’s taboos and who defines boundaries.
- Kiki’s career as a journalist in Baltimore.
- Kiki’s contribution to the growth of the comedy scene in Baltimore.
- Balancing the roles of a journalist and comedian in her life.
- Kiki’s impressive achievement of winning 2 Emmy awards in journalism.
- Kiki’s decision to leave Baltimore and pursue her dream of becoming a comedian in LA.
- Navigating her way into the competitive LA comedy scene.
- Unveiling the secrets behind preparing for a roast battle.
- Kiki’s amusing experiences of being consistently mistaken for Kellyanne Conway on Twitter.
- and much more!
You’re going to love my conversation with Kiki Andersen
Follow Jeff Dwoskin (host):
- Jeff Dwoskin on Twitter
- The Jeff Dwoskin Show podcast on Twitter
- Podcast website
- Podcast on Instagram
- Join my mailing list
- Buy me a coffee (support the show)
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel (watch Crossing the Streams!)
- Yes, the show used to be called Live from Detroit: The Jeff Dwoskin Show
- Love the books I talk about on the show? Here is my Amazon store to shop.