- From Addict to Inspiration: Comedian Greg Baldwin's Impactful Journey Jeff Dwoskin 50:01
Experience Greg Baldwin’s awe-inspiring journey from addiction to inspiration. Prepare to be uplifted by his story of second chances and the transformative power of impacting lives.
My guest, Greg Baldwin, and I discuss:
- Greg Baldwin’s journey from addiction, jail, and hopelessness to turning his life around and finding his true purpose
- Three impactful quotes that guide Greg’s life:
- “Everything good in my life has been the direct result of helping another human being.” – Danny Trejo
- “I was Joe Manganiello’s meth coach for the movie Archenemy.”
- “A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.” – Jackie Robinson
- Greg Baldwin’s Second Chances Podcast: Interviews with both celebrities and ordinary individuals sharing their inspiring, heroic, and sometimes humorous stories of second chances in life
- Greg’s inspirational story about how helping another led him to his ultimate destiny of becoming a stand-up comedian.
- Greg’s close bond with his mentor and touring partner, Darryl Hammond
- Entertaining anecdotes involving Jay Mohr, another renowned comedian whom Greg tours with
- Fond reminiscences of the early days of comedy and the joy experienced of having your parents see you perform and grow as a comedian.
- and much more!
You’re going to love my conversation with Greg Baldwin
Follow Jeff Dwoskin (host):