- Bruce Ferber talks Home Improvement, The Beatles, and Why He Buried Paul Jeff Dwoskin 47:11
Learn how a penny saver coupon changed the creative direction of Bruce Ferber from Home Improvement showrunner to novelist. We also talk a lot about the Beatles!
Bruce Ferber is an Emmy-nominated television writer and producer and was the showrunner of Home Improvement and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
My guest, Bruce Ferber and I discuss:
- Being showrunner of Home Improvement and Sabrina the Teenage Witch
- His first writing job – writing 2 scripts for Bosum Buddies
- Working as a writer on Gung Ho and House Calls
- Some great Tim Allen and Home Improvement stories.
- The Santa Claus effect on Home Improvement
- Expanding the storytelling process on Home Improvement to ensure long time success
- Bruce’s long-lost role as ‘man’ in the season finale of Home Improvement
- Bruce’s 3 past books Elevating Overman, The Way We Work, and Cascade Falls
- Bruce’s new book: I Buried Paul – a love letter to music, the Beatles, and the creative process
- Beatle Tribute Bands
- The importance of Beatle songs in our lives
You’re going to love my conversation with Bruce Ferber!
Our Guest, Bruce Ferber
Hashtag Fun: Jeff dives into recent trends and reads some of his favorite tweets from trending hashtags. The hashtag featured in this episode is #BadlyDescribeTheBeatles from @MusicalHashtags. Tweets featured on the show are retweeted at @JeffDwoskinShow
Follow Hashtag Roundup to tweet along with fun hashtags daily!
Follow Jeff Dwoskin: