- #73: How Rewriting Your Inner Story Can Change the World Park Howell, Brand Story Strategist 51:57
Samantha Bennett, Founder of The Organized Artist Company, joins the Business of Story Podcast to discuss setting goals, how to follow through, and how to discover your own way to find the best story for yourself and your brand.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It’s topical, it’s timely, it’s useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why we each have our own unique process of creativity
- How to listen to yourself and discover what path is best for you
- Why the feeling of being overwhelmed is a choice, and how to let it go
- How to enjoy each moment and let your career develop organically
- Why changing your inner story can change the world
- How to create a more specific and fulfilling story for your brand
- Samantha Bennett
- Samantha Bennett on twitter, @OrgArtCo
- The Organized Artist Company
- “Start Right Where You Are” by Samantha Bennett
- LA Theatre Works
- “The Hero’s Journey,” by Joseph Campbell
- “Your DIY Guide to Crafting and Telling Compelling Brand Stories that Sell,” by Park Howell
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.