- #70: How to Rewire Your Mental Patterns to Rewrite a More Powerful Personal Story Park Howell, Brand Story Strategist 1:01:31
Melanie Benson, Professional Trainer and Coach, joins the Business of Story Podcast to discuss why you must shift your mindset to change your habits, the power of your inner story, and her three success barriers to avoid.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It’s topical, it’s timely, it’s useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why the story you tell yourself is the most potent one
- How to shift from an “I can’t” narrative to an “I can” narrative
- Why resourcefulness and creativity thrive with positive thinking
- What the three most common barriers to success are and how to avoid them
- Why so many business visionaries have trouble structuring their business
- How to delegate daily business tasks to free you for higher-level thinking
- Melanie Benson
- Melanie Benson on Twitter, @melcoach
- “Rewired for Wealth” by Melanie Benson
- Entrepreneurs on Fire
- Don’t Panic Mgmt
- Jess Ostroff
- Tony Robbins
- “The Hero’s Journey,” by Joseph Campbell
- “Your DIY Guide to Crafting and Telling Compelling Brand Stories that Sell,” by Park Howell
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.