- #58: How Finding Your Story Can Set You Free Park Howell, Brand Story Strategist 53:05
Jennifer Keitt, Host of The Jennifer Keitt Show, joins the Business of Story Podcast to discuss owning your own story, the importance of fighting complacency, and how to follow your bliss to success.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It’s topical, it’s timely, it’s useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why redefining your story will redefine yourself
- How to find and pursue your inner passions to success
- Why it’s important to surround yourself with smart and encouraging people
- How to give back to your community in a fulfilling manner
- Why owning your name and your content is so crucial
- How to share and sell your new story to those around you
- Jennifer Keitt
- Jennifer Keitt on Twitter, @JenniferKeitt
- The Jennifer Keitt Show
- National Speakers’ Association Conference
- John Hope Bryant
- Slow Jamz
- “The Power of Being a Real Woman” by Jennifer Keitt
- “The Hero’s Journey,” by Joseph Campbell
- “Your DIY Guide to Crafting and Telling Compelling Brand Stories that Sell,” by Park Howell
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.