- #54: How to Harness the Visceral Power of Visual Storytelling Park Howell, Brand Story Strategist 1:06:28
Taj Forer, Co-founder and CEO at Fabl, joins the Business of Story Podcast to reveal how the growing accessibility of visual production has changed marketing and how brands can use customer produced content.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It’s topical, it’s timely, it’s useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why you don’t have to be a professional photographer to create great images
- How the right Image will break through the noise and grab the attention of your audience
- Why it’s possible to source material from your consumer audience, and how to do it
- How to pair your Image with the right headline to maximize it’s effect
- Why images and visual storytelling are so powerful in marketing
- How to use your own eyes, mind, and everyday equipment to take better photos
- Taj Forer
- Taj Forer on Twitter, @tajforer
- Joel Sternfeld
- J. Paul Getty Museum
- The North Carolina Museum of Art
- Content Marketing World Conference
- Doug Drexler
- “The Hero’s Journey,” by Joseph Campbell
- “Your DIY Guide to Crafting and Telling Compelling Brand Stories that Sell,” by Park Howell
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.