- #44: How to Capitalize on Authentic Storytelling Park Howell, Brand Story Strategist 54:20
Christoph Trappe, career storyteller, author, and keynote speaker, joins the Business of Story Podcast to identify your differentiated position in the marketplace and maximize your authentic stories’ potential to measure success.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It’s topical, it’s timely, it’s useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- Crafting stories with clear intent
- How to help people buy into your stories
- Actively producing stories and getting them into your workflow
- Authentic storytelling
- How to generate and share authentic stories, and how to scale and measure their success
- Story shopping: identifying stories in real time
- Christoph’s blog, Authenticstorytelling.net
- Christoph on Twitter, @CTrappe
- “Get Real: Telling Authentic Stories for Long-term Success,” by Christoph Trappe
- “The trouble with Dr. Google,” featured on KevinMD.com
- “Orbiting the Giant Hairball,” by Gordon MacKenzie
- “The Hero’s Journey,” by Joseph Campbell
- Simon Sinek
- “Your DIY Guide to Crafting and Telling Compelling Brand Stories that Sell,” by Park Howell
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.