- CW 135: Sales & Marketing with Christy Van Der Westhuizen Christy Van Der Westhuizen 23:07
Creating “Magic” First Impressions
Host Christy Van Der Westheuizen shares how first impressions play a HUGE role in the sales outcomes of senior living.
“It will be someone’s first time to Disneyland every single day.” – Walt Disney
How does this inspire your commitment to creating positive first impressions in your own community?
Here’s what Disney does to create magical first impressions and an immeasurable customer experience:
1. Create immersive and magical experiences
2. Details, details, details (even the trash can is important!)
3. Involve every team member
4. Personalization (“where’s the WOW factor?”) is key
5. Leverage technology
For more information, read the entire inspiration article here.
Become a BTG Network Sponsor.
Meet the BTG Contributors.
Powered by Peak Senior Living by Functional Pathways.
Connect with us on social media:
Tune in each Wednesday for a new episode of the Contributor Wednesday series! Visit our website for more episodes and information at BTGvoice.com.
Produced by Solinity Marketing.