- 041. What are Senior Placement Agencies? 16:58
What does a senior placement service and matchmaker have in common?
According to Senior Living Expert Lori Williams, both take into account your needs and preferences to find the right result for you.When it comes to senior living, there are many considerations, like budget, health, mobility, geography, and more. There are also 2 types of placement services: national or local. Lori defines what a senior placement services does, how it can help you, and highlights the key differences between national and local placement services.
-Senior living communities
-Consultations for senior living
-Considerations for senior living
-National vs local placement services
Takeaways from this episode:
– It can be overwhelming to find senior living on your own, and referrals from friends might not always benefit you because of different budgets and health needs.
– A placement service can help make a plan for you by putting all your requirements together to make it easy, stress-free, and suitable for your situation.
– National placement services can be helpful for when your parent or loved one is in another state and you need help finding them a place from afar.
– Local placement services know the area better, can visit the facilities in person, and know availability and more of the details to make a strong recommendation.
– Senior placement services are free for seniors and their families. This is because they have contracts with senior apartments, independent living communities, assisted living, and memory care facilities where they receive fees for referrals.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Fall prevention episode:
Senior Housing 101:
To suggest a topic, be a guest or to support the podcast please email: Lori@Loriwilliams-seniorservices.com
For more senior resources and to sign up to the newsletter please visit: