- Caregiving at Every Stage and Age Rayna Neises 20:07
Rayna Neises, ACC, host, and Karen Weaver, PCC, co-host, reflect on last week’s interview with Adrienne Glusman. Adrienne shared her experience as a young Caregiver and how she now supports other Millennials in their caregiving season. Additional thoughts:
- Regardless of age, we usually do not think about being a Caregiver.
- Sharing your story can be a support and help to other caregivers and help you find others like you.
- Caregiving is something that can become a part of your life at any stage.
- Those in the business world need to be aware of and consider how the Caregiver role impacts their employees.
- Raising awareness and being an advocate for caregivers helps everyone.
- Sometimes it is necessary to pivot to find a job that provides the flexibility and freedom that you need to be available as a Caregiver.